1) The Celebrate 2021 prize draws will consist of 101 draws on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at the offices of MNP LLP, 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3. The first 100 tickets will be drawn with each winner receiving a $100 dining gift certificate eligible at the Brookstreet Hotel and Marshes Golf Club as well as one pass for the Magic of Lights at Wesley Clover Parks. One (1) ticket will be drawn for the Celebrate 2021 prize package which includes $50,000 cash, one night at the Fairmont Château Laurier on New Year’s Eve in the Presidential Suite and four Junior Suites, New Year’s Eve dinner for 10 at The Whalesbone restaurant (Elgin Street) , bi-weekly house cleaning for one year with ATC Cleaning, season tickets for four for the Ottawa REDBLACKS 2021 season, and a package of 12 one hour massages with Anna Bélanger & Associates. Draws will be conducted at the offices of MNP LLP. All draws will be made using Random Number Generator (RNG) software under the supervision of MNP LLP. Draw records held by MNP LLP shall be deemed correct and final. There is no cash value. Prizes are transferrable. All winning tickets will be eligible for the Early Bird draws. Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Wednesday, October 14 to find out if you are a winner in the Celebrate 2021 prize draw.
2) The Early Bird draw will consist of 2,601 draws on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at the offices of MNP LLP, 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3, where 2,600 tickets will be drawn, each receiving a bonus ticket worth $100. All 2,600 tickets will be eligible for the Early Bird Grand Prize draw of $250,000 cash. Draws will be conducted at the offices of MNP LLP. All draws will be made using Random Number Generator (RNG) software under the supervision of MNP LLP. Draw records held by MNP LLP shall be deemed correct and final. The deadline to order Early Bird tickets is midnight, Friday, November 20, 2020.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 to find out if you are a winner in the Early Bird draw.
3) The Final Draw will consist of 4,440 draws on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at MNP LLP 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3, starting from lowest value to highest value in prizes with the 50/50 then the Grand Prize being drawn. The winners will be announced on CTV Ottawa News Ottawa. Each winning Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket will be eligible for the next draw with the exception of the final draw, for the first prize. The final deadline to order Dream of a Lifetime Lottery tickets and 50/50 tickets is midnight, Friday, December 18, 2020.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca on Thursday, January 7, 2021 to find out if you are a winner.
Visit our website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca for full list of prizes to be drawn.
The general public is welcome to attend the draws. Please contact the offices of MNP LLP, at 3100 Steeles Ave., East, Suite 700, Markham ON LTR 8T3 to inquire if visits are permitted based on provincial restrictions due to COVID-19.
Winners will be notified in writing by Miratel Solutions Inc. as to what they have won and where to claim their prize. Should you have any questions on the procedures of the draws before purchasing your ticket, please contact the licensee at 1-844-699-2436.
4) No substitutions or cash alternatives will be permitted, except where stipulated.
All prizes must be claimed before January 8, 2022. Prize values are based on retail values at the time of lottery license application.
All winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes by the CHEO Foundation. For complete details regarding prizes, values and draw dates refer to the website at www.dreamofalifetime.ca.
5) Tickets are $100 each or a 3-Pack for $250. Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. All tickets in a 3-Pack must contain the same names and mailing address. 3-Pack tickets can only be issued to the address of the primary purchaser. Payment must be received in full for the ticket purchase to be valid. In the event of an invalid cheque or credit card, tickets issued will be considered invalid.
Ticket buyers will be given the option to receive printed tickets in the mail or electronic tickets sent via email. The CHEO Foundation does not accept responsibility for ticket(s) not received. Please contact the customer service line at 1-844-699-2436 for a replacement if you have not received your ticket(s).
If purchasers do not receive their ticket(s) within 15 business days from the time the order was placed, they are asked to contact 1-844-699-2436. If purchasers do not receive their ticket(s) by email within five business days, they are asked to contact 1-844-699-2436. Please note that delivery during lottery deadline dates may be delayed due to higher volume of orders.
Group purchases are permitted; however, a maximum of three names will appear on the tickets. Group members must work out the details of payment and prize collection among themselves. The CHEO Foundation and Miratel Solutions Inc. will play no role in settling any disputes relating to group purchases. All prizes will be awarded in the name of the primary ticket holder which is the first name appearing on the ticket.
6) Tickets may be purchased by persons 18 years of age or older. Tickets may not be purchased in the name of a minor. The following individuals and their immediate families living at the same address are excluded from purchasing a ticket: the CHEO Foundation staff and board members, Miratel Solutions Inc. partners and staff, and members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to this program.
7) Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 16. Pursuant to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, orders must be placed within the province of Ontario. All inquiries on the chances of winning are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of ticket(s).
8) A copy of the rules and regulations can be found at www.dreamofalifetime.ca.
9) Anyone over the age of 18 can order a ticket however you must be in Ontario when the ticket order is made online or by phone. It is also important to note that AGCO rules prohibit mailing tickets outside the province of Ontario. Any out of province residents that order a ticket must select e-mail as the delivery method of their ticket(s).
Ticket distribution and draw control by the professional services firm Miratel Solutions Inc.
Dream of a Lifetime Lottery License #12221
1) 50/50 ticket orders will not be accepted without ordering a Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket. 50/50 tickets can be ordered in conjunction with Dream of a Lifetime Lottery tickets or at any time before the final deadline with proof of a Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket order including a receipt number. If you want to order a 50/50 ticket(s) at another time than the original ticket order you must contact Miratel Solutions Inc. at 1-844-699-2436. Should an original Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket order become invalid, any and all 50/50 tickets associated with the original Dream of a Lifetime Lottery ticket order will become invalid as a direct result.
2) 50/50 tickets can be ordered as follows: 1 for $10, 5-pack for $25, or 15-pack for $50. The total tickets available in the 50/50 draw will be unlimited. All 50/50 tickets must contain the same purchaser information with up to a maximum of three names and will be mailed, or emailed, to the primary ticket holder whose name appears first on the ticket.
3) One (1) ticket will be drawn in the 50/50 portion of the Dream of a Lifetime Lottery Final draw. The total value of the prize drawn is dependent on the total number of tickets sold. The absolute minimum guaranteed prize of $500,000 will be awarded.
4) The 50/50 ticket will be drawn at MNP LLP on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
50/50 Lottery License # 12222